Hello Friends!!!

It's been so long! Ahhhh!
I have had a fun-filled summer already and it's only half over. Sorry to the folks that are planning on going back soon. :)

I have been to three Phish Shows and Paris. Yes, I went to Paris. My husband had to go on business. Poor me!!! :)
I had an amazing time. There is so much to see and do. I could have spent three months over there and not seen everything. This was our first trip to Europe. I want to go back soon!


We were there for Bastille Day!
If you'd like to see more photos click on the picture. :)


We couldn't have asked for a better trip. 

In a school related sense :), I have updated my Calendar from August 2014 to July 2015. It's free. Head on over and get it. I have multiple copies. I use them for Guided Reading groups, individual conferences, math groups, etc. 






What was the best thing you did this summer?
I would love to hear. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top