Five for Friday on Friday the 13th




I'm linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching. Wow! It's been a long time. 
I don't want you to think that I am not teaching... I've had a busy week outside of school and I wanted to share. :)





My daughter's field hockey team won Regionals and now they are on to states!!! WOW!!!
So proud of them!





I LOVE getting cupcakes. Unfortunately, I am gluten free and all my cupcakes go to our custodian. :)
A wonderful student also found me owl tissues. Oh MY!!!


One of my firsties drew himself at the local Science Museum.
I think it looks like Charlie Brown! :)





Thank you to all Veterans!
That's my dad in Vietnam. circa 1967





We went to see my son's girlfriend in Hamlet. She is Ophelia. Scary!!!
It was phenomenal!



And...onto states! Go Caz!

Have a wonderful day!






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top