I'm Back!

Holy Cow! I cannot believe it's been almost two months since I have posted.
So, here's what's going on...



I am training for a triathlon. I never thought I would do one. I know how much time goes into these. I know how much you have to work...or did I?
I have a set schedule, run and swim on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and some Saturdays. Bike on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
I am only training for the Olympic distance triathlon. How in the world do people train for an Ironman?

I am working on some projects and posts for the future.
This week softball ends and then we can finally get back into a regular routine.
I don't think we have sat down as a family to eat in two months.
Well, except for Sweet Frog. :)


I had a little Teacher Appreciation going on in the classroom. 
Thank you to all for that! :)
I love notes and hugs!




Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I love to be busy, but there is busy and then there is BUSY! Right now, I am winding down from BUSY! :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful almost end of the year. I have been keeping up with you a little. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top