It's Been So Long



Hello All!
I have been gone so long. September was a crazy month here as I am sure it is for all of you too. We had our first day of school, curriculum night seven days later, assessments...assessments...assessments, and now I am preparing for Parent Teacher Conferences. 
I know I am not the only one who seems to think they are treading water. :)

And now we are into our Halloween questions and comments. 
"Do we get to wear our costumes?" "When is Halloween?" "How many more school days until Halloween?" "Are we going to have a party?"

I love my firsties, but wow!!!

I have a couple freebies for you all.
I hope you enjoy them. 

The first one is for quick Fall writing.
In Fall...I can...I can't
There is a Venn Diagram included.
Click on the image to take you to the product in my TpT store. 







The second freebie is my October Song. 
We just love singing these.
My families love them so much, they want my firsties to put on a show with just the month songs. 
Head on over to pick it up. :)


I hope you are enjoying October as much as I am. 
I just love fall. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments

Back to Top