Five for Friday

I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching.



 






If you don't know, I am raising a puppy to be a service dog. He just turned 10 months old this week. He is so big, handsome, and SMART! 

Canine Companions for Independence is teaming up with Paw Patrol!!!
So cool!








We requested tickets for Phish. Woot Woot!




I can't say enough about GoNoodle!!! Our favorite this week is Banana Banana Meatball! :)




Our activity for Morning Meeting this week is "Beat the Bunny". 
They are LOVING it!

I use a Koosh Ball and a stress ball with a face on it. 

The bunny (Koosh Ball) starts on one side and the farmer (stress ball) starts on the other side of the circle. Pass each one from student to student the same way. 
The farmer can change directions to try to catch the bunny, but the bunny can't change directions until the farmer changes directions.

SO FUN!!!!



Finally, last night when I was playing volleyball... I did this. UGH!!!
That is not my X-ray, but that's exactly what it looked like. I was so surprised to find out that I broke it. 8 weeks of the pretty splint. 

I may have to invest in some bubble wrap!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top